How Do I Integrate 3rd Party Vendors with CareLogic?
SIMPLIFY THE COMPLEXITY OF CONNECTING
ACROSS YOUR CARE NETWORK TODAY.
CONTACT US TO GET STARTED.
To orchestrate healthcare data exchange, you need technology and a partner that enables you to set-up and maintain reliable connections and integrations that drive long term benefit and value for your business.
•Eliminate unnecessary paperwork and handling.
• Remove manual data entry (e.g., labs, admissions, discharges, medications).
• Access previously siloed data (e.g., Health Information Exchanges (HIE), electronic health record systems (EHR), hospital systems).
• Reduce medication and medical errors.
• Deliver more elective care and treatment providing caregivers’ decision support tools.
• Exchange standard and proprietary data formats.
• Integrate with any system that can supply structured data.
What Sets Us Apart
For more details, see the Integration Portal
Here is a quick list of things to do now that you are here.
1. Personalize Your Profile Start a blog, add widgets, and have fun customizing your page for everyone to see.
2. Introduce Yourself Tell us about yourself, and find out about others who share your interests.
3. Post Your Photos Share images of yourself and of your organization.
4. Join a Discussion Group Keep up to date on, and participate in discussions that are meaningful and relevant to you.
From time to time, it may be necessary to open a report that has been published to the User Console folder repository. Usually, this is when a previously published report needs to be modified or a user wishes to download and modify a report from the Community Reports folder in the User Console folder repository. This article provides step-by-step instructions on how to access a published report in the User Console using the Report Designer and publishing it to a different location in the…Continue