This Release Alert is about the menu system changes coming to CareLogic in Certification on 11.14 and Production on 12.14. Please click here to view the Release Alert sent to all customers on 10.20.16.
Here is a quick list of things to do now that you are here.
1. Personalize Your Profile Start a blog, add widgets, and have fun customizing your page for everyone to see.
2. Introduce Yourself Tell us about yourself, and find out about others who share your interests.
3. Post Your Photos Share images of yourself and of your organization.
4. Join a Discussion Group Keep up to date on, and participate in discussions that are meaningful and relevant to you.
I wanted to share this method with everyone in hopes that it helps the user community get more out of CareLogic. I have used the attached method to create the following things:
1. Fully functional Front Desk Dashboard with custom alerts such as DNS count and Auths Expiring,
2. Workflow Validation Wizard that checks if POE is done correctly,
3. Failed Claims report with direct links to clients' ECRs, Activity/Procedure Matrices, Payer Plans, and Fee Matrices to…Continue